Today I speak with Patrick Crocker, an investment banker with MHT Partners to discuss the critical role investment bankers play in helping founders/owners maximize their payout in M&A.
He’s seen a lot of deals in his 25 years as an investment banker, but these days Patrick Crocker, founder and managing director of MHT Partners, specializes in helping owners and entrepreneurs sell their businesses.
Let’s face it, you’re an expert in your industry. But what do you know about mergers and acquisitions? Hiring an advisor let’s you focus on keeping the business healthy, while the advisor repairs problem areas and finds qualified potential buyers.
Yes, it’s an investment. But Patrick will show you why your advisor can deliver excess value 10X what their fee was when you sell your company.
He’ll also reveal…
- How to create leverage in negotiations
- The importance of doing your own due diligence
- The 3 phases of a smooth M&A deal
- Ways to increase “quality of life” when you sell your business
- The importance of “staging” your business for buyers
- And more
You can contact Patrick Crocker directly at firstname.lastname@example.org